The Monkey's Paw Part 3 Quiz
- 5 pages
- Subject: Character Analysis, Literary Devices, Quiz, Themes, Tone, Vocabulary, Lesson Plans and Educational Resources
- Common Core Standards: RL.9-10.1, RL.9-10.2, RL.9-10.3, RL.9-10.4, RL.9-10.5
- Grade Levels: 8, 9, 10
Additional The Monkey's Paw Resources
This close-reading quiz covers all of part 3 in W. W. Jacob's "The Monkey's Paw."
About This Quiz
Our Owl Eyes quizzes have been designed to provide students with more than a simple review of the text. Each multiple choice question corresponds to a particular selection from the text, promoting opportunities for developing and testing close-reading, critical-thinking, and literary-analysis skills. Each quiz contains the following components:
- A series of multiple choice questions with accompanying text
- Several short answer questions for extended, written answers
- A comprehensive answer key for both sections
In completing these quizzes, students will be able to demonstrate their ability to close read, think critically, and comprehend general and nuanced elements of the text.